Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November in Niigata

I'm very excited to announce my new book published by Blurb. It's called "November in Niigata" You can see a link to it above or you can click: November in Niigata

In November, I imagine the streets of my hometown Toowoomba lined with beautiful blooming Jacaranda trees, but Niigata is a very different story. Within weeks the trees go from green, to yellow and red, then completely bare. I always enjoy taking a walk and beholding the leaves whether on the trees or at my feet. This book is a collection of four years of photographs taken at just a few wonderful places in Niigata. There are just a few words as I just want to show the sights. 

At this time, I am yet to see the printed copy and am waiting for my own orders to arrive. I will let you know if I'm happy with the results when they arrive. 

I'm very grateful to Blurb for allowing me such a great resource and I've designed the book to be printed in a large format with their highest quality photo paper. I admit it's a tad expensive but I trust we get what we pay for. 

I have used three different camera bodies and several high-end lenses and am hoping it will best speak for itself. 

Peace.